«Every Generation Needs a New Revolution»

Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Great Realization Beyond a Superficial desire

It was my seventh birthday
I was crying for a
Glittering gold watch
Mom seemed unhappy
though i was stubborn
and weeping badly
till I step into stone 'n' string
As a sudden storm
She pulled me back
and took me through
a lonely path
It was the strangest atmosphere
Where I have never been
or not even ever heard
As I was crying again
for that glittering gold watch
I saw a little girl
With a happy face
but with no hands
Subahanallah how does she eat?
or has she ever dreamt for a
glittering gold watch?
but me, crying for a mere stuff
Alhamdulillah for
for specializing me with a unique gift
that no human being could create
even with their master knowledge

By
Shaira Iqbal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sun shines-and my
Hopes peep-out- To welcome
A host of angels with
Illuminating candles-waiting at the
Reception of my heart to
Anticipate a new world

By
Shaira Iqbal