«Every Generation Needs a New Revolution»

Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Iam what Iam...... :)

Iam what Iam
I have my own way
Oh! You would draw many pictures of me
Vain effort, they are going to be
For Iam not bothered to please you all
While changing my own way

Oh poor people!
Have you ever peeped into my own thoughts??
Never...... Yet you all judge myself to be 'dump'
while counting my superficial actions

It is a pity
Your attitudes are totally
different from my real thoughts
You all are out of power
your surface attitudes wont 
simply portray my own character

Oh! one thing is obvious
your attitudes are hilarious
I got my own style
I know it is a unique style

By
Shaira Iqbal.............:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sun shines-and my
Hopes peep-out- To welcome
A host of angels with
Illuminating candles-waiting at the
Reception of my heart to
Anticipate a new world

By
Shaira Iqbal